Friday, July 10, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle little start....

Photobucket

"Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, like a diamond in the sky, twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you aarrrrre..." wohhhh! ehem. Anyone knows this song right? wahaha!

When we are young, we always dream to be superheroes like the power rangers, superman, batman and robin, incredible hulk, spiderman and other marvel heroes or have the extraordinary powers of flash bomba, the futuristic inventions of tiny tony, etc.. I dreamed also to be like spiderman who is very unfair bec. he doesn't use LRT or any other vehicle to travel for he has these super mega extra sticky web! ha ha ha! But thins change, and my dreams also changed.

When I was a highschool student, I aim to be a scientist, a famous discoverer of any technology, like Bill Gates who made the Microsoft software, Thomas Edison who made the light bulb, many many more. But no NO no! They're not my favorites anymore. Again they had changed.

If I were a famous person (I hope so) I'd be like Robert Langdon in the fictional book of The Angels and Demons written by the controversial Dan Brown who I also admire not that the way he disbeliefs in Catholic religion but the way he presented his stories. Aja! hahaha! I've chosen Robert Langdon bec I idolized the way he solves the puzzles in the story to unlock the dark secrets of the centuries and to decode hidden ambigrams that will show another clue. Reading his adventures makes me remind of something as the story nears to its climax. "Courage is not about the absence of fear but it is changing the things that you can still change and accepting the things that you can't change anymore." That simple yet a profound quote often writes when somebody let me autographed n his/her Slumbook (does it really exist anymore?!) hehehe. He showed the power of our Will if just set our minds that we can always find answers to our questions.


Oh my GoooooShhh! Did I hear it right? There is someone that is singing "Di kita malilimutaaaAnnnn" when I'm typing this blog. SccaaaRrry! hahaha.


-- I don't eat humans so you can leave comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment